Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Supernova Fireworks

Well, today I don’t have any class to attend. Only need to concentrate to my work. And until now, still doing both. I rather doing my job with this style “Cool and relax”. Now it’s almost 10 A.M., wondering what to do. Perhaps I still got a few pending debit memos that need to be updated. In WMS still got few trade retuns need to be keyed in. My weekly report already submitted yesterday, CC all bosses. Luckily they don’t realize that a couple of weeks ago I forgot to send. What a bless from Allah


At this time usually I receive email from Super Mario. Perhaps today he might be busy. Well, I’m not feeling bothered. The thing is when he replied my email, it’s just like a fireworks spreading all around my head. Guess I shouldn’t put too much hope on this. Experience made us grow older and mature. Some more, I shouldn’t be to obsess about this. Not good for me. Just let it see what’s going to happen next.

1st December is just around the corner. I’ve been offered to do some part time job for a month. But I’m not sure whether I can do this job or not. Quite tough for me but the offer sounds interesting. And I can’t afford to let it go. Really need that cash, so I can roll it to other things. I’ve got many plans to do next year. For me, year 2012 going to be the year of excitement and enjoyable. Hopefully, my good intention doesn’t reflect to the bad things. Aminnn


What else need to tell here? Yeap admitted I miss someone. But who is he? I can say, let me keep it inside alone. I don’t want to spread it anymore. When it comes to my logic sense, it’s actually humiliating to expose anything you feel in this entry. After a while, when you read it later, it is kind an embarrassing and regretful. Right isn’t it?

No comments: