Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quotes yang ada kena mengena dengan EMOSI aku hari ni:

1) Sometimes, it’s not the PERSON you miss, but the FEELINGS and MOMENTS you had when you were with them 2) People don’t always need advice. Sometimes all they really need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand them 3) A real boyfriend knows his girl hand. He knows when she’s mad, sad, aggravated, happy, hurt, because that’s his girl. 4) No matter how “BUSY” a person day might be. If they “REALLY CARE” they’ll always find time for you. 5) Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love peple who never look at their schedule when you need them 6) It’s better to miss someone silently. Rather than let them know and get no response. 7) If they don’t appreciate you, they don’t deserve you 8) Never play with the FEELINGS of others bcoz you may win the game but you’ll surely loose the person for lifetime 9) Everyone tells you that you deserve better but NO ONE is willing to give it to you. 10) I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you, I’m the coach. 11) Best message for all time. Love is a very expensive gift. So, don’t expect it from everybody. Becoz all are not rich by heart.  12) Facts about girls ( and it’s true) : They may have lots of crushes, but their hearts belong to only one special guy. 13) No matter how messed up you think you are, there will always be someone that’s loves you and still thinks you’re amazing. 14) If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an OPTION, you’ll miss finding the one who treats you like PRIORITY 15) Someday you’ll miss me like I missed you. Someday you’ll need me like I needed you. Someday you’ll love me and I won’t love you 16) Sometimes I wish I could rea minds. Not to see what people think of me, but to make sure that I don’t waste my time with who don’t care 17) Every guy isn’t the same and every girl isn’t the same. So just bcoz you’ve been hurt by one, doesn’t mena you have to punish the whole world 18) I wish people would be honest and say: “Hey, I’m coming into your life but I have no intentions of staying LONG”. 19) The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging and you have to act like you don’t care at all 20) The worst regret we have in life, is not for the wrong things we did, But for the thousands of right things we did, for the wrong people…! 21) The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it. Don’t give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

No comments: