Friday, June 5, 2015

My Engagement



I’m very happy to share this moment. Finally, I’m engaged!!  Well, excuse me the event was held last Saturday but only today I got time to update in my blog. What is my feeling? As usual, I have a sweet bitter sour moment with Mr. Laboo. Thank you for still being with my incompetent personality. I believe outside there, not many men can withstand with my attitude. Ehem ehem..  That’s why I love you even more, Mr. Laboo.

(Lebih kurang macam ni la rupa )


So, of course for the next question, when is the big day?? Hurmm..  Just wait. We’re still in slow motion mode doing the preparation. By the way, this week my 2nd brother  ( Achik) not Achik Spin yaa, he also will have his engagement. Oh ho.. looks like my parents will get combo in law next year. ^_^. KakNgah which is my sister in law, my 1st brother wife soon will be deliver a child this coming June. Our family is going to expand with a “little one”. And I’m expected to get my 1st nephew. Having a nephew also ok, don’t bother la. Most important thing both mother and baby safe.


#This draft,  I update quite some times already. ^_^

No comments: