Thursday, December 26, 2013

3D - Drive in, Dinin & Dive in


Tadaa.. Just wanna share with you all a few things happen to me recently. I went to mamak's  restaurant and trying this banana leaf meals. Well, according to my friend, this dish doesn't meet with his expectation. He said not so delicious. I've tried it and my tongue said, "not bad".. Because another housemate already went here, she also said this place also not bad. By the way still couldn't beat "Exotic", another favorite port for Rawa tosey.. Nyumm nyum.. This place is around Jalan Tengku Kelana, Klang.



This one was given by my boss for Christmas. She said wanna give us some present. So, here it is. Even though just a simple and tiny gift but it's still nice and adorable.



This is the best dishes I'd went to near Muara, Port Klang. These was when my housemate's birthday. His boyfriend treated us seafood. Damn, delicious. I just couldn't resist the temptation.



I never thought that I could made this cake. So, do you think I can open a bakery shop for this. ^_^
Silly, still far away to go. I think I've should  put more effort on cake decorating. For me, I'm still lack of something. Thank goodness, that the taste still not bad. Hahahahs


This is another snapshot of having a crab. So big and sweet. I have to use a hammer in order to break the shell. However, I can say it's so oisshiii...

^_^


No comments: