Thursday, January 26, 2012

*&^%$

Malam semalam tiba-tiba hatiku terdetik nak skodeng crush baru aku. Nak usya apa aktiviti dia kat FB. Then, suddenly my eyes tertacap on something that published on his FB recent activity. His comment to a young girl. I guess a teenage school girl perhaps. Menyirapbandungcincau jap aku. Huh, if namanya lelaki. But I’m still cool la. Pengalaman lepas-lepas dowh.

Then malam tu terus aku tembak dia dengan sms yang agak berbisa. Well, you mess with the wrong girl. Told him, “Wat the fucking comment u gave to that freak young girl?”. Surprisingly, he replied very soonest. As compared to last time I texted him, he seldom wanna reply my sms that quick. Dan-dan pula nak petik reason yang his frenz always use his id to tackle gurlz. Come on lah, dear. I used to live few years earlier than u. So, my life much more salty than urs.

I told him, “If u think that I’m still not fit to be ur GF, n u still browsing ur eyes with other girlz, just be honest. Coz, I really DON’T LIKE it. When I’m said I’m committing to someone, I really mean it” . N he replied, “I pun really mean it ok”

Huh, how troublesome. But I suddenly remembered my friend had told me a long time ago, “Think b4 u throw”. So, I need to analyze in different angles or point of view before I make my final decision. What I can say is, “Beware my dear. U are still under probationary period. If ur performance continuously to be declined, I’ll not hesitate to withdraw”

No comments: